The HP Designjet T7100 printer combines low-cost mono printing with quality colour and delivers a breakthrough total cost of ownership. Enjoy low maintenance and fast speeds with a printer thats easy to upgrade because of its modular design.
Print jobs faster while keeping costs low
- Enjoy high-speed printing: get up to 4 A1-sized prints/min with improved HP Double Swath Technology.
- Enable unattended printing by high input/output capacity, with up to 3 rolls, an optional stacker for up to 500 prints and high-volume HP ink cartridges.
- Simplify and speed up your entire workflow HP Instant Printing Pro streamlines printing from beginning to end with driverless printing.
- Save time and expense versus costly LED printing, with low maintenance HP inkjet printing. Meet your colour and mono needs with just one printer
- Produce monochrome CAD drawings with a comparable cost to your current LED prints.
- Impress customers with crisp, accurate renders, professional images and presentations produced with the 6-ink printing system which includes the HP Threeblack ink set.
- Choose from a broad range of HP media, for solutions that deliver consistent, high quality results and help you save time and money.
- Easily add rolls to your printing system (from 2 to 3) with an upgrade kit, and load different media on each one. Seamlessly integrates with any IT environment
- Manage this printer effortlessly with HP Web Jetadmin, and experience trusted connectivity and security with built-in Gigabit Ethernet networking and embedded IPsec and IPv6.
- Print confidently knowing this Designjet, with original HP-GL /2 and RTL , supports most CAD applications on a wide range of operating systems, and enjoy PostScript and PDF support.
- Manage your printing costs more effectively with embedded job accounting functionality which makes it easy to track usage and manage costs.
Data sheet for more information