The new Onyx X10 from 1st Call 4 Service provides users with the latest RIP technology to drive their printers. The innovations in version X10 give print shops the ability to automate their print-and-cut processes. provide greater colour profiling and greater colour control – improving their shops’ efficiency and profitability.
NEW features for version X10
* Onyx version X10 products include profiling process and a highly efficient automated print-and-cut workflow. it also includes an improved native PDF, Postscript and raster image processing engine for more reliable file handling and reproduction.
* Onyx software version X10 also improves wide format output quality with an innovative smart 16-bit processing technology and the new PANTONE PLUS SERIES spot colour matching system
* Onyx Advantage is a simple is a simple and cost-effective way for users to maintain their Onyx software through product upgrades, new printer drivers and get access to print and cost-data with PrintMetryx JobView Pro
* Onyx PrintMetryx JobView service is an advanced job log that enables on-line tracking of job costs and resource usage. This service gives print shop owners and production managers insight into daily printing operations and costing.
* Onyx X10 builds on the previous Onyx version 7 platform and maintains it’s place as the UK’s leading independent software RIP
Whats new in Onyx X10 – video tutorials