- Click on windows Start button bottom left
- Click on run button program (same as hot keys on key board “windows key” and “R Key” together)
- this will start the run program!
- Type CMD and press OK button.
- This will bring the black DOS screen up.
- Type PING than one space then The TCP/IP address from the HP Designjet Printer and press enter.
- You will either TIME OUT or get a REPLY?
- REPLY: means that your HP Designjet Printer is working over network and your print drive or RIP is not setup right.
- TIME OUT: means that you have a network cable problem between pc, router or jetdirect card on Designjet printer.