The new HP Designjet T520 series delivery a printer which can improve workgroup collaboration with full Wi-Fi access and connectivity by the internet or mobile device.
Available in both 24 and 36 inch printing widths this intuitive and powerful colour technical printer can achieve accurate full colour detailed prints and speeds of up to 25.6 square meters per hour (in fast mode).
Fast and professional results
- Achieve accurate lines, sharp details up to 2400dpi from the first print with a long-life print head.
- Process complex files at high speeds, with an A1 print in 35 seconds that to 1GB ram and HP-GL/2 technology.
- Deliver archtectural designs, maps, photos and presentations with consistent high quality results.
- Help reduce downtime and improve productivity by using original HP inks.
- The intuitive, full colour 4.3 inch touchscreen simplifies navigation and printing.
- Rely on true print previews from the driver to complete your work quickly and accurately.
- Print up to 36 inches wide, with built-in B+ tray and front-loading roll.
- Easily setup your printer and connect everyone in your studio thanks to built-in Wi-Fi*
- Use your Apple or Android smartphone to print from virtually anywhere.
- Access and print projects when you’re away from your studio, using HP Designjet ePrint & Share**
- Automatically save copies of your work to the cloud when you print using HP Designjet ePrint & Share.
- Email project to your HP Designjet T520 ePrinter and print thanks to its web connectivity features**
click on the product model below to view current pricing and specifications
|Designjet T520 24′ Series||Designjet T520 36′ Series|
|Print Resolution||Up to 1200 x 1200 optimised dpi from 600 x 600 dpi input and optimisation for photo paper selected|
| Print Speed
|35 seconds per A1
(40 x A1 prints per hour)
| Print Speed
|25.6 sqm/hr on coated media
2.3sqm/hr on glossy media
|Line Accuracy||+/- 0.1%|
|Ink Type||Dye Based (C,M,Y); Pigment Based (K)|
|Ink Droplet Size||5.5pl (C,M,Y); 12pl (K)|
|Media Size||210mm – 610mm – sheet
279mm – 610mm – roll
| 210mm – 914mm – sheet
279mm – 914mm – roll
|Media Weight||60-280gsm (roll/manual feed)
60-220gsm (input tray)
|60-280gsm (roll/manual feed)
60-220gsm (input tray)
|Interface Connectivity||Fast Ethernet (100Base-T), Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Certified, Wi-Fi|
|Print Languages||HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, HP-PCL3 GUI|
(included as Standard)
|HP-GL/2, HP-RTL driver for Windows
(optimised for AutoCAD 2000 and higher):
HP PCL3 GUI driver for MAC OSX and Windows
* Wireless performance is dependant on physical environment and distance from access point, and may be limited during active VPN connection.
** Requires a HP Designjet HP ePrint & Share account, internet connection to the printer and an internet capable device. When using HP Designjet ePrint & Share mobile app, a compatible Apple iOS or Andriod device and internet connection are required. Data or connection charges may apply. Print times may vary. For more information visit http://www.hp.com/eprintandshare.
1st Call 4 Service has over 25 years of experience in the sale, repair and maintenance of HP Designjet Servicing on Large Format Printers and provides a UK-wide call out serviced.
We believe that our brand knowledge, attention to detail and dedication to customer service sets us apart from other companies. Today 1st Call 4 Service have over 700 plotters under service contracts from over 600 companies making us one of the leading independent suppliers of repair servicing and maintenance contracts in the UK.
TOP 10 – repairs for the HP Designjet printers
As part of our ongoing commitment to service and support we are building a section dedicated in providing information and handy tips about repairs of HP large format printers. Please visit this section frequently as updates will be added every two weeks.
1st Call 4 Service Ltd cover Printer & Plotter Maintenance & Repair Service is available
in the following areas…
Southend on Sea